Hi! My name is Enrio Ray! I was Born in Bandung December 29th, 1997. I want to tell a variety of my experiences so far. I've been looking for some ways to express myself, it turns out the most appropriate means to express them is through a blog. So I am a newbie or new to blogging. I hope you will give some comments and suggestions. Thank You.









Monday, February 27, 2012

Cycling 40 km :to Lembang

In August 2011 I was with four of my friends: Kelvin, Erick, Fenche, and Eng-Khim and we planned to make a short trip to Lembang. Finally, there were six of us (with my dad) decided to left on Saturday. In the morning we got up and got ready. At that time I myself used a hardtail mountain bike. At 7:00 we went through the usual route, which passes Cipaku started with a very steep hill so our front tires were often lifted. After passing the first hurdle, we continued climbing up the hill, but not too steep. After cycling for approximately 2.5 km we had a very brief rest, then started again. After that, we entered the route in the lush soil and rock terrain. The trip was even more difficult because the rocks were quite large. Then proceed with a little asphalt road and again some more soil path after 10 km and finally arrived in Lembang. In Lembang Fenche was leading the way to a place that is one of the favorite places for bikers in Bandung, which is in Rumah Kayu. At Rumah Kayu there are 2 food that is very well known among local bikers, namely "tahu rebus" and "cingcau hijau". Both of the food were really delicious. After eating about 20 to 30 minutes, we were going to return back to Bandung. As we were about to pay and go home, Fenche suddenly told that he had once made a journey from Lembang to Dago Pakar. Therefore, I became interested in the story and I encouraged  the team to try this route. Finally, the trip was led by Fenche again. The journey started from Rumah Kayu then passed a highway about 2.7 km and we arrived at the Hutan Dago Pakar. We got in and were charged Rp. 10,000 per person. The trip got off to a good distance coupled with the difficulty of the route as there are stairs so the bike had to be carried. Having cycled and walked for 9 km through the woods,we arrived in Goa Jepang. We, with our bike on our side, running across the cave that is long and dark and also cold. Then we continued our journey and out of Hutan Dago Pakar. Pretty good news, but the struggle had only begun when we climbed back in Green Dago Cikutra. Some people called this hill as the sky hill because the slope is remarkable. Due to the steep hill, my father had to push me and eric using his motorcycle for about 200 meters from the end of this hill. Finally we arrived at Punclut where we could take a rest and enjoy the young coconut. How fresh after the toughest fight of this crazy climbing. The rest of the trip was quite easy for it went down and down all the way, and finally got home safely. When I checked the odometer on my bike, I was very surprised, it turns out we all have a distance of 40 km!

No comments:

Post a Comment