Hi! My name is Enrio Ray! I was Born in Bandung December 29th, 1997. I want to tell a variety of my experiences so far. I've been looking for some ways to express myself, it turns out the most appropriate means to express them is through a blog. So I am a newbie or new to blogging. I hope you will give some comments and suggestions. Thank You.









Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Counter Strike 1.0 Decayed

Counter Strike 1.0 Decayed.
Decayed means you can copy the game to you own usb or harddisk and then you can immediately play it on your PC without installing it. In my version there is a new map for you to play! In this map you can take your weapon in the ground without paying it. So you have to be quick to get the weapon before your friends get it.
Here's the picture.

Now you can just download it by click this:
Download Counter Strike 1.0 Decayed

Enjoy!

1 comment: